Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Here we go?

We had the pediatric cardiology appointment today, her heart is fine it has all of its parts & she should out grow the premature beats by birth. The babies are doing very well Eli weighs 5 pounds 5 ounces, Avery weighs in at 5 pounds. The doctor thinks it could be any day now. Yikes & Yea!

My last day at work is the 4th, of course they could not honor my wishes and not have some sort of going away thing & since I told them I would not come to one before or after work, they planned one for when I am at work. Sigh, BIG sigh.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good to hear about the heart thing being better. Are you getting excited? Sounds like you are going to be done with work just in time! I can't wait to see them. How is Ronda doing? Has she shown any nesting?