Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm ready

Apparently I think they are coming tonite or at least soon, here I sit at 3:21 AM. loading all my baby Einstein CD's into I-tunes because I can play them through my I-pod in my car and one bouncy seat. (I know technology, right?) Anyway, Today we got our car seats inspected. The nurse asked who put them in and seemed surprised when I stated that I had (with a minimal of cursing) she said that they were in great!! She then asked how i got them in so snug 'did you use your kneee?" heck no, "i used my ASS" which she then shared laughingly with the other nurses. So there I am officially a great car seat putterinner!

Susan~ I sure would love to see you when we come to Disney, we bought the babies swimming suits for the trip. Memere & Pepere (Grandma & Grandpa in french) really want us to go soooo if we can't afford all of it they will probably help. Have a fun & safe trip. Shannon

1 comment:

Susan said...

Like the new layout...and the Shannon slogans. I hope you do get to come to visit Disney. They have a cool new thing now with those people that take your picture in the parks. Instead of having to wait in a giant line to look at your pics in the park and having to decide right then if you like it, now all your pics are online in an account that you can access later to pick and choose the pictures that you want. That way you can wait until you are done with the whole vacation to see which shots came out best.

By the way to you like roller coasters?