Friday, August 18, 2006

Today


















Eli












Avery







I almost broke my dogs foot, squashed a cat, dropped my son & in the end I was bleeding:

I was putting a sleeping Eli down for a nap & as I got up I stepped on Fridays foot ( which was barely sticking out from under the back room bed). She yelped, I lurched which put me off balance so with my right hand I caught myself on the bed...Only it was also on sleeping Harry (the cat) who of course freaked out & began kicking me. By this time I have regained control of my self (still holding the boy) & i put him in the crib all while bleeding & hoping I had not killed anyone & how was your day?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry about your bad day, but dang you have some cute kids.

I miss you

Anonymous said...

ditto. all of it. :)